Belief about God's nature

  • Ardalanlinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 3:01 AM
      Belief about God's nature

      a) He is neither so loving that He does not care about the right and wrong, nor is He so harsh that he cannot forgive and He must punish for every sin and mistake.  He is both loving , kind and compassionate but He is also a judge.  His justice is so much that he would not do wrong to any one, but his love is so much that when there is sincere faith and repentance He is ready to forgive.

      b) He is neither too transcendent that He become remote and unapproachable not He is so accessible that humans can manipulate Him, make Him to suffer and even kill him.  He is very close to us.  He loves us and hears our prayers, but He is above and beyond. The eyes cannot catch Him, but He catches the eyes.

      c) He is neither so powerful that we have no freedom.  Nor is He so helpless that He does not even know what we are doing and cannot stop us from wrong or help us when we need Him.  We believe that He has power over everything.  Nothing moves without His permission.  He knows the past, present and future, but He out of His grace has given freedom to human being to think, move and work.  He will judge them in the things in which He has given freedom to them.

      why don't you let your friends know God better?
      just send this message on