Message for the Day 25.06.07

  • BK Anand, Ahmedabad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007

      Message for the Day                 25.06.07

      Love for positivity brings progress.

      Expression:
      When I have love for positivity, I will not be able to have negative thoughts for a long time. I will naturally put in effort, both internally and externally to come back to positivity. So this positivity spreads around to others too and serves in creating a positive environment.

      Experience:
      Because of my love for positivity, I begin to enjoy creating and maintaining positive thoughts. When there is experience of positivity within, there is the natural desire to sustain it. Then no negative thoughts or feelings are encouraged. Slowly I find myself being only positive.

      Brahma Kumaris
      Business and industry Wing