Message for the Day 1.11.2006

  • BK Anand, Ahmedabad
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Message for the Day 1.11.2006

      The key to responsibility is self-respect.

      Expression:
      When anything goes wrong, an individual is not willing to take the
      responsibility for his own choice. Instead it becomes very convenient
      for him to blame others for the mistake. Lack of self-respect abstains
      one to take the responsibility for the choice that he has made. So his
      words and actions reflect excuses and justifications.

      Experience:
      When I have self-respect and am able to maintain my inner positive
      consciousness, I am able to continue having this consciousness wherever
      I am, and am able to feel the ease of accepting the consequences of my
      actions. I am able to learn from everything that happens in my life,
      having taken the responsibility of my actions.

      Brahma Kumaris
      Business & Industry wing