Message for the Day 31.07.2006

  • BK Anand
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:14 AM
      Message for the Day 31.07.2006

      Value: Enthusiasm

      The one who is aware of his fortune is the one who is constantly
      enthusiastic.

      Contemplation:
      Sometimes there are situations in which we don't really get
      encouraging results. When we are aware of what we have and what we
      have achieved, we can be enthusiastic even when things are not going
      right.

      Application:
      In order to maintain my enthusiasm, what I need to do is to remind
      myself of my fortune. When I am able to do this, I will not become
      disheartened in any situation. Instead I will be able to make the best
      of the situation.

      BrahmaKumaris
      Business & Industry wing