Looking for a team

  • jmiguelpires
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2007
      Hello all,
      I'm looking for a team. My iccf id is 390493.
      Best Regard's
      Miguel Pires
    • alipsits
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2007
        I am intermediate level player from New York. I play usually one move
        per day, weekends I can play more.
      • sailesh_akkaraju
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
          --- In ChampionsLeagueFindMatch@yahoogroups.com, "alipsits"
          <alipsits@...> wrote:

          > I am intermediate level player from New York. I play usually one move
          > per day, weekends I can play more.

          Hi:
          I am looking for a team as well. ( I think team strength is 4, I am
          not sure though).

          Thanks.

          Sailesh.
        • ginofiglio2000
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
            Hi,

            I can help you find a team but I will need your full name.

            Best regards,

            Gino Figlio

            <alipsits@...> wrote:

            > I am intermediate level player from New York. I play usually one move
            > per day, weekends I can play more.

          • Sasha Lipsits
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 11, 2007
              g> Hi,

              g> I can help you find a team but I will need your full name.

              g> Best regards,

              g> Gino Figlio

              Alexander Lipsits Brooklyn, New York intermediate Chessworld.com
              rating 1897

              mailto:alipsits@...
            • sailesh_akkaraju
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 11, 2007
                Hi:
                My Full name is Akkaraju Sailesh Chandra , My ICCF ID is
                280187 ( I think , I will doublecheck)

                Thanks. I really appreciate it.

                Sailesh

                --- In ChampionsLeagueFindMatch@yahoogroups.com, Sasha Lipsits
                <alipsits@...> wrote:

                > g> Hi,
                >
                > g> I can help you find a team but I will need your full name.
                >
                > g> Best regards,
                >
                > g> Gino Figlio
                >
                > Alexander Lipsits Brooklyn, New York intermediate Chessworld.com
                > rating 1897
                >

                > mailto:alipsits@...

              • sailesh_akkaraju
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 11, 2007
                  Hi:
                  My full name is Akkaraju Sailesh Chandra and my ICCF ID is 280187 (

                  --- In ChampionsLeagueFindMatch@yahoogroups.com, "ginofiglio2000"