Re: [ChalmetteTrackClub] Re: CTC updated race schedule

  • jennifer gioia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
      We have had the 10miler in September before.  We did it when I was president; we've done it a few times since.  There is a possibility of an early cool front or even a hurricane for that weekend.  All will be well.

      How are you?  Enjoying your new house yet?

      Jennifer

      Buster <busterm2@...> wrote:
      Is it something in the water? 10 Mile race in Sept.? Is someone trying
      to kill the competition? <G>

      --- In ChalmetteTrackClub@ yahoogroups. com, "Buster" <busterm2@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Here is an updated race schedule:
      >
      > Bastille Day 7/14/07
      > BNO 8/12/07
      > Pelicanman 9/16/07
      > CTC 10 miler 9/30/07

      " Non refert quam multos libros sed quam bonos habeas"
      "It does not matter how many books you have, but how good" [they are].

      -- Anonymous