Baroque Music Festival

  • Rachel K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011

      Hi Everyone

      I saw this information on WASCAL and thought it might be of interest to anyone wh's not going to Balingup for that weekend:

      Baroque Music Festival

      Thursday 25 - Sunday 28 August

      Festival Baroque Australia's Second Baroque Music Festival presents a range of Baroque music performed by world class artists in true Baroque style, on historic instruments played at Baroque Pitch.  Artists include Sara Macliver, Jane Sheldon, Fiona Campbell, Andrew Foote and James Clayton.

      Winthrop Singers (FREE event)
      Thursday 25 August 6pm (seating is limited)
      Chapel of St George's College, Mounts Bay Road

      Hits of the Baroque
      7.30pm Thursday 25 August, Perth Town Hall

      Baroque Cantatas - Handel's rivals
      7.30pm Friday 26 August, Perth Town Hall

      Imeneo
      7.30pm Saturday 27 August, Perth Town Hall

      Bach and Buxtehude
      5pm Sunday 28 August, Perth Town Hall

      Tickets: Standard $50, Concession $40, Student $20 (at the door), Season Ticket (includes four paid events) $150
      Bookings: Call (08) 6488 2433 or click here to book online

      For more information click here

      Cheers

      Rachel

      PS This list is very quiet.  I hope everyone is alive and well:)