Welcome to the Ceoltoiri Aneala List

  • Rachel K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Welcome to the discussion list for the singers and musicians of Aneala.

      This is a place where we can schedule music and singing practices, share
      music files, publish music lists for upcoming events and so on.

      If you have ideas about what you'd like to see on the list or pieces
      you'd like to do in future please feel free to post them here or send me
      an email.

      Rachel