167: MEXICO IS ANGRY!!!!!!!!!
- Sep 7, 2010
MEXICO IS ANGRY!
Three cheers for Arizona !!!
The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora, Mexico don't like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people?
It's almost funny.
The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . It seems that many Mexican illegal’s are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.
At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona's southern neighbor, - made up of mostly small towns, - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money. The Arizona law, which took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States .
Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license. The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government. “How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales.”
There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona,' she said, speaking in Spanish.
“Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,” she said. "We are one family, socially and economically," she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona . Wrong!
The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens.
It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.
Too bad that the other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona . Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!
New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message..
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools. * * * * * * * *
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language. * * * * * * * *
3. All government business will be conducted in our language. * * * * * * *
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here. * * * * * * *
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office. * * * * * * * *
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported. * * * * *
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. * * * * * * * *
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country. * * *
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation. * * * * * * * *
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you. * * * * * *
The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO!
These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America's Immigration Laws?
One final issue. Polls show that over 80% of our population supports Arizona's new laws. Certain Businesses and States want to Boycott Arizona because of these new laws. I say, let them do so, but let’s get that 80% who agree with Arizona to boycott those states and those businesses. Then we will see who wins this debate.
If you agree with me, forward this on. If you are in the 20% that do not mind the illegal immigrants committing vast crimes in our Country and taking advantage of our broke Social Security System without paying a dime into it, then you may freely delete this message.
Death is but an open door to Heaven or Hell.
Which one will be open for you?