166: Well, where are they? THIS IS A MUST SEE

  • Daniel Modrell
    Sep 7, 2010

      Dan

      Subject: Fw: Well, where are they?]

      Where  are the Hollywood celebrities holding telethons asking for help in  restoring Iowa and North Dakota and helping the folks affected by the floods? Where is good old Michael Moore?

      cid:X.MA1.1273205771@...

      Why  is the media NOT asking the tough questions about why  the federal government hasn't solved this problem?

      ......Asking where  the FEMA trucks and trailers and food

      services  are?

      cid:X.MA2.1273205771@...

      Why  isn't the Federal government moving Iowa people
      into free hotels  in Chicago and Minneapolis ?

      cid:X.MA3.1273205771@...

      When  will Spike Lee say that the Federal government
      blew up the levees that  failed in Des Moines ?

      cid:X.MA4.1273205771@...

      Where  are Sean Penn, Bono, and the Dixie Chicks?

      cid:X.MA5.1273205771@...

      Where  are all the looters stealing high-end tennis

      shoes, cases  of beer and television sets?
      cid:X.MA6.1273205771@...

      When  will we hear Governor Chet Culver say that he wants

      to rebuild a  'vanilla' Iowa ... because that's what God wants?
      cid:X.MA7.1273205771@...

      Where  is the hysterical 24/7 media coverage complete
      with reports of  shootings at rescuers, of rapes and murder?

      cid:X.MA8.1273205771@...

      Where  are all the people screaming that Barack Obama hates
      white,  rural people? My God, where are Angelina Jolie and

      Brad  Pitt, Oprah, and Ray Coniff Jr?
      cid:X.MA9.1273205771@...

      How  come you will never hear about the
      Iowa flooding ever again?   Where are the government
      bail  out vouchers? The government debit cards?

      cid:X.MA10.1273205771@...

      cid:X.MA11.1273205771@...

      cid:X.MA12.1273205771@...

      cid:X.MA13.1273205771@...

      cid:X.MA14.1273205771@...

      cid:X.MA15.1273205771@...

      cid:X.MA16.1273205771@...

      cid:X.MA17.1273205771@...

      There  must be one hell of a big difference between the
      value  of the people of    Iowa and value of the people of   Louisiana .. Pass this unedited, un-doctored,  factual
      information  forward ..... to get Americans thinking. Guess we spent all our money bailing out banks and paying for illegal aliens welfare and the like. Who can afford disasters?