158: Stimulus at Work

  • Daniel Modrell
    Sep 1 9:54 PM

      Dan

      Some have said that the stimulus hasn't saved any jobs,

      but here is a case where at least one job was saved.

      cid:X.MA1.1282484584@...

      Take for instance Oregon State University Athletic Director

      Bob DeCarolis.

      cid:X.MA2.1282484584@...

      Now Mr. DeCarolis was considering firing their

      Basketball Coach.......

      Craig Robinson

      cid:X.MA3.1282484584@...

      after an

      8 -11 start (2-5) in the Pac 10 conference).

      When word reached Washington ,

      Undersecretary of Education

      Martha Kanter

      cid:X.MA4.1282484584@...

      was dispatched to Corvallis with $17 million

      in stimulus money for the university.

      Thankfully, Craig Robinson's job is

      safe for another year

      cid:X.MA5.1282484584@...

      Now comes the interesting part of our story....

      For those of you unfamiliar with

      Coach Robinson,

      cid:X.MA6.1282484584@...

      he just so happens to be the brother in law

      of none other than our country's

      beloved President,

      cid:X.MA7.1282484584@...

      NOW YOUR CATCHING ON......

      that's right he is the brother of

      Michelle Obama!

      cid:X.MA8.1282484584@...

      But hey, can't we all come to the conclusion

      that Coach Robinson's job security

      was all just a coincidence?

      I'm sure of it .... Aren't You?

      Thank Goodness For The Stimulus!!!

      But $17 million for one job?  I wonder what mine is worth?

      If this doesn't anger you, nothing will...  remember to vote this fall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      =