Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Source for 50 cal AMMO boxes in Austin?

  • Hunter Arend
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
      Northern Tool supply in San Antonio has a ton in all shapes and sizes. I
      only know this because I was there a few days ago.

      Later,
      TikimanHSA

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
        The SAXET Gun show
        <http://saxetshows.com/_schedule.htm> will be in town
        on the 21-22 There is usually a booth with all kinds
        of ammon cans. Last time I got some, the 50cal were 6
        bucks apiece.

        -- Roger

        --- Hunter Arend <TIKIMAN@...> wrote:
        > Northern Tool supply in San Antonio has a ton in all
        > shapes and sizes. I
        > only know this because I was there a few days ago.
        >
        > Later,
        > TikimanHSA

        =====
        Uncle Rojelio