S.V. TV news video...

  • Tony Fannin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Yes, it took forever. My video capture device died
      right after I got the tape. I've been waiting to buy a
      new one so I could take care of the. Some unfortunate
      circumstances of the past week forced me to get a new
      one. To take a break from the depressing work I was
      doing, I encoded these.

      See Moosiegirl and crew in their news story in San
      Antonio of a couple months ago.

      <http://www.nowhere.nu/images/geocache.mov>
      and
      <http://www.nowhere.nu/images/geocache2.mov>

      They are in Quicktime format, the favorite of Mac
      users like myself. I can convert them to other formats
      if there is demand. Each one is about 5MB and 2
      minutes in length. You dialup users are in for a wait.
      Sorry. I could have made them smaller but I didn't
      want to lose too much detail in the movie.

      Tony

      http://sbc.yahoo.com