Re: OT: Ribs! - Georgetown

  • L. Kevin D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2003
      The Pit had a fire last year and were closed for remodeling. They've
      been reopened for several months now. I've eaten there several times
      since then. There's another place in the process of opening on 29
      juast east of the S. San Gabriel bridge.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "David Gahagan"
      <david@g...> wrote:
      > The Pit is still open.

      p/CentralTexasGeocachers

      Scoltz's. I
      > > never realised that we would have such a busy social
      calender!!!!

      > > Alex.
      > >

      > > At 16:30 06/07/2003, you wrote:
      > > >Never let it be said we were not GREAT hosts! We'll visit
      wherever you
      > > >like, but our favorite is still
      > > ><http://www.countyline.com/comeseeus.asp>The County Line (and
      maybe
      > you
      > > >prefer pork ribs because you never HAD their BEEF RIBS!
      > Fall-off-the-bone
      > > >tender. MMMMMMM. There is a reason their company has expanded
      beyond
      > > >Austin!). Wayne and Trey will be standing in line to get on
      this
      > > >particular leg of your custom Austin Multicache!
      > > >
      > > >Whoever else wants to go, you're invited! If we get enough
      takers
      > (20 at
      > > >least, I think) I can make a reservation.
      > > >
      > > >Alex, what day?? We should probably go for dinner, and if we go
      > after 6
      > > >there will be a wait (which you won't mind because there is a
      great
      > deck
      > > >where you can sip some suds). We could wait til Monday evening
      (the
      > 14th)
      > > >so the food overload won't interfere with house hunting and
      > geocaching (as
      > > >much)!
      > > >
      > > >Candy Lind
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • Tim Gahagan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
        It is back open, ate there last Monday. It was closed for a period of time because of a fire.

        Tim

        <alex.yahoogroups@n...> wrote:
        > Sounds like a great place.  I'm not too sure about the day though.
        We will
        > be up in Georgetown on Monday and Tuesday.
        >
        > Thursday is already allocated to baseball and Saturday to Scoltz's.  I
        > never realised that we would have such a busy social calender!!!!
        >
        > Alex.
        >

        > At 16:30 06/07/2003, you wrote:
        > >Never let it be said we were not GREAT hosts! We'll visit wherever you
        > >like, but our favorite is still
        > ><http://www.countyline.com/comeseeus.asp>The County Line (and maybe
        you
        > >prefer pork ribs because you never HAD their BEEF RIBS!
        Fall-off-the-bone
        > >tender. MMMMMMM. There is a reason their company has expanded beyond
        > >Austin!). Wayne and Trey will be standing in line to get on this
        > >particular leg of your custom Austin Multicache!
        > >
        > >Whoever else wants to go, you're invited! If we get enough takers
        (20 at
        > >least, I think) I can make a reservation.
        > >
        > >Alex, what day?? We should probably go for dinner, and if we go
        after 6
        > >there will be a wait (which you won't mind because there is a great
        deck
        > >where you can sip some suds). We could wait til Monday evening (the
        14th)
        > >so the food overload won't interfere with house hunting and
        geocaching (as
        > >much)!
        > >
        > >Candy Lind

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor