RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CACHES TOO CLOSE TOGETHER

  • george@nincehelser.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      There are some exceptions to that rule. Some of the close caches were
      created before the rule was in place, so they are grandfathered. Newer
      caches may be close together if there is something between them (e.g. a
      river, lake, or canyon). Sometimes a cache is moved after it is approved,
      and becomes close to another.

      Then again, it could have just been a mistake on the approval side.

      George