RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] NUMBER 600!!!

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 3, 2003
      Thanks for your kind words Mike, I really appreciate it. I normally try to find places, whether on multi caches or single point caches where there is a reason to go there beyond the cache. With all the locations around Central Texas that have scenic views, that is not real hard to do. I have a plan for another multi puzzle cache that I am going to steal from a cacher in the Northeast (borrow it really) and it looks like there is enough interest in the Jogmuir's quest cache that the saga will have to continue, but I want to have a balance of easier and tougher caches. I don't want for everyone in the area to see an new cache of mine pop up and say "Oh no, that @#&@* Wayne stuck another of his miserable, impossible to find, makes my (fill in whatever part(s) of the anatomy apply) hurt caches." With that in mind:

      I am adopting the "Just around the bend" and "Hunt for Stonehenge II" caches for the owners who are moving out of the state.
      While I am out there at Colorado Bend State Park tomorrow, I hope to place another cache out there if I can get approval from the park manager. If so, look for "The Bend at the Bend" to show up shortly. There are 17 miles of hiking trails in this park and only 2 caches, I think we can safely squeeze one more in.
      Candy has located 2 more parks that are prime candidates for YAPIDKAs 5 and 6. I am hoping she will share one of them with me.  :)

      But I have no Virtual caches, and the only mind numingly easy cache I have is YAPIDKA 4, so I need to try to balance my cache portfolio. :)

      Stay tuned,

      Wayne