Alternatives to Geocaching.com

  • David Gahagan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Can the group provide me with some alternatives to Geocaching.com. I would
      like to get my caches listed on other sites as a safety precaution.

      Also, when you log a find, do you log it on multiple sites? I know it's
      probably a matter or opinion, but being a IT geek, I think redundancy is a
      good thing.

      Thanks
    • Wayne Lind

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          AustinExplorer.Com

          -- Roger

          > You can also post your caches on Navicache.com.

          =====
          Uncle Rojelio
          Austin, TX