Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm in the market

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm in the market Hey Sawdust! Call me!
      Michele
      451-8058

      Thanks Candy
      From: "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm in the market
      Date: Tue, Jul 1, 2003, 9:32 PM

      I know that Sawdust92 (in Hewitt) has an Etrex Camo for sale ... can't load maps to it.
      Candy Lind    candylind@... <mailto:candylind@...>
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Geocaching worldwide:  http://www.geocaching.com <http://www.geocaching.com>      in Texas:  http://www.txga.net <http://www.txga.net>