I'm in the market

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hello Geo-nerds!

      I have been using a friend's Magellan Map 330 for a couple of years.
      Unfortunately, just as I've gotten around to reading the manual, I have to
      give it back.

      I'm interested in buying somebody's used GPS to replace it.

      If you have recently upgraded and would like to pass along your old GPS to a
      semi-worthy cause please let me know.

      Thanks
      Shelly!
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        I know that Sawdust92 (in Hewitt) has an Etrex Camo for sale ... can't load maps to it.
        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm in the market Hey Sawdust! Call me!
          Michele
          451-8058

          Thanks Candy
          ----------
          From: "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm in the market
          Date: Tue, Jul 1, 2003, 9:32 PM

          I know that Sawdust92 (in Hewitt) has an Etrex Camo for sale ... can't load maps to it.
          Candy Lind    candylind@... <mailto:candylind@...>
          I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
          Geocaching worldwide:  http://www.geocaching.com <http://www.geocaching.com>      in Texas:  http://www.txga.net <http://www.txga.net>
          I have been using a friend's Magellan Map 330 for a couple of years.
          Unfortunately, just as I've gotten around to reading the manual, I have to
          give it back.

          I'm interested in buying somebody's used GPS to replace it.

          If you have recently upgraded and would like to pass along your old GPS to a
          semi-worthy cause please let me know.

          Thanks
          Shelly!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT