Wildlife...

  • rtyoungster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Work takes me to the San Angelo area frequently so I get to do some
      caches during my downtime. So far many deer, a little red fox, a
      skunk and today a BIG rattler have crossed my paths. There is nothing
      like the buzz of the rattles to get your attention and the adrenaline
      pumping. He was big enough to rattle the bushes and scare the
      bejeebers out of me. That cache stays on the 'to be found' list. Be
      careful out there the snakes have not turned in for the winter.
      Cache on,