PA-NJ Geocaching

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6 6:02 AM
      We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and New Jersey
      over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to go up that
      way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?

      Cindy
    • Will Nienke
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7 6:33 AM
        Hi,
        You might ask the South Jersey folks >>
        http://sjgeocaching.org

        Have fun!
        Will ~ 9key

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lists <lists@a...>
        wrote:
        > We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and
        New Jersey
        > over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to
        go up that
        > way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?
        >
        > Cindy
      • Lists
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8 7:04 AM
          Thanks for the suggestion, Will. I also managed to come across the SE PA
          Geocachers group as well.

          Cindy