PA-NJ Geocaching

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
      We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and New Jersey
      over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to go up that
      way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?

      Cindy
    • Will Nienke
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
        Hi,
        You might ask the South Jersey folks >>
        http://sjgeocaching.org

        Have fun!
        Will ~ 9key

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lists <lists@a...>
        wrote:
        > We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and
        New Jersey
        > over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to
        go up that
        > way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?
        >
        > Cindy
      • Lists
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
          Thanks for the suggestion, Will. I also managed to come across the SE PA
          Geocachers group as well.

          Cindy