Re: Help with Cachemate

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2004
      Never mind folks, I got an e-mail from a well known (and sometimes
      humorist) that got me going. Kudos to him.

      Kevin

      > I just paid for and downloaded Cachemate. I'm having trouble
      > installing it. It says to run the Install Tool from the Palm Desktop
      > Directory. I just got my Palm and don't have a clue. Well, actually
      > I do usually have a clue, maybe even a hint, but this time I'm
      > stumped. Do they mean hit the Home botton and go from there? If so,
      > I still don't see it.
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
    • Lists
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
        We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and New Jersey
        over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to go up that
        way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?

        Cindy
      • Will Nienke
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
          Hi,
          You might ask the South Jersey folks >>
          http://sjgeocaching.org

          Have fun!
          Will ~ 9key

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lists <lists@a...>
          wrote:
          > We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and
          New Jersey
          > over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to
          go up that
          > way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?
          >
          > Cindy
        • Lists
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
            Thanks for the suggestion, Will. I also managed to come across the SE PA
            Geocachers group as well.

            Cindy