Help with Cachemate

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2004
      I just paid for and downloaded Cachemate. I'm having trouble
      installing it. It says to run the Install Tool from the Palm Desktop
      Directory. I just got my Palm and don't have a clue. Well, actually
      I do usually have a clue, maybe even a hint, but this time I'm
      stumped. Do they mean hit the Home botton and go from there? If so,
      I still don't see it.

      Thanks in advance,
    • Kevin Dytrich
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2004
        Never mind folks, I got an e-mail from a well known (and sometimes
        humorist) that got me going. Kudos to him.

        Kevin

        > I just paid for and downloaded Cachemate. I'm having trouble
        > installing it. It says to run the Install Tool from the Palm Desktop
        > Directory. I just got my Palm and don't have a clue. Well, actually
        > I do usually have a clue, maybe even a hint, but this time I'm
        > stumped. Do they mean hit the Home botton and go from there? If so,
        > I still don't see it.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
      • Lists
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
          We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and New Jersey
          over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to go up that
          way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?

          Cindy
        • Will Nienke
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
            Hi,
            You might ask the South Jersey folks >>
            http://sjgeocaching.org

            Have fun!
            Will ~ 9key

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lists <lists@a...>
            wrote:
            > We'll be visiting (and hopefully geocaching in) Pennsylvania and
            New Jersey
            > over the coming holiday. Does anybody have any TBs that need to
            go up that
            > way? Any recommendations for must-do caches in the area?
            >
            > Cindy
          • Lists
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
              Thanks for the suggestion, Will. I also managed to come across the SE PA
              Geocachers group as well.

              Cindy