Alternate Sites Options

  • Scout
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
      "semperquestio" wrote:
      > Until all that is available on an alternative site, I doubt very
      > strongly that GC has anything to worry about from competition.

      GPSgames.org does not have every feature gc.com has, but gc.com does
      not have every feature GPSgames.org has, either. GPSgames.org offers
      the ability to list virtual caches, moving caches, caches without
      paper logs, even locationless caches and other innovative ideas the
      community cares to develop. It offers an open and democratic review
      process. It offers a cache rating service and the ability to ignore
      caches as well as watch them. It offers an open database for value-
      added development by the community.

      GPSgames.org offers an alternative for players who care about those
      things. For those who don't, gc.com is a great alternative. It has a
      lot of features itself and everyone knows it has the caches.

      Choice is good.

      --
      Scout http://GPSgames.org