Wi-Fi PDA

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      I just got a new Palm Tungsten T5 ana Wi-Fi card, but it doesn't want
      to play nicely. I had to download the install software from Palm
      because the CD that came with only covered the T3 and ZIre. It said
      installation was complete, but it doesn't show up. Can anybody help?
      You can e-mail me if you don't want to address the group.

      thanks in advance,

      Kevin