New XMAS event cache posted...coming soon!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      GCM6KF

      Hopefully it will be approved soon. This will run just like last
      year, with a potluck and a white elephant gift exchange at my house,
      Friday Dec 17th starting at 6:30pm.

      Fun for the whole family, bring your kids, too. One white elephant
      gift per person - something you have found in a geocache.

      Last years was a hoot, don't miss it!

      Tanya