Suchmann's Trip to Thailand

  • mrscaptainpicard
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
      <ldedear@o...> wrote:
      Thanks for the tips, Julie. I never told anyone in the GC community
      that I was back from Thailand,

      Lee, sounds like you had an incredible experience! Gee, I went to
      Miami last week and only had ZERO people crying as I left. That's
      probably the highest honor you can have as a traveler, to make such
      good friends wherever you go. Congratulations. How many geocaches
      does Thailand have, do you know? I'm very anxious to log an
      international smiley, but it probably won't be Thailand!

      Welcome back.