Re: Most fmous site from Brasil

  • eoghan01
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
      I'll remove that username, but that won't stop spam.
      Until it gets to the point that spam becomes overwhelming, I won't
      close off the group. There's so little traffic that it's easy enough
      to just hit delete. Right now, the ratio of spam complaints to spam
      is about 1:2, so things aren't too bad.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Tim Gahagan <tim@g...> wrote:
      > Would the list admin remove this user???
      >
      > It is just spam!!!
    • Tim Gahagan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2002
        You are right, and most of the traffic is valid.

        Still have not heard you all come up with a plan on the get together...

        Since I have not been to one, I would like to make it if I am in town.

        Tim