Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Most fmous site from Brasil

  • Tim Gahagan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
      Would the list admin remove this user???

      It is just spam!!!

      Tim

      At 04:16 PM 8/18/2002 -0300, you wrote:
      http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/aline2505/index.html and visit too http://www.geocities.com/zemaplata/index.html

      Yahoo! PageBuilder - O super editor para criação de sites: é grátis, fácil e rápido.
      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • eoghan01
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
        I'll remove that username, but that won't stop spam.
        Until it gets to the point that spam becomes overwhelming, I won't
        close off the group. There's so little traffic that it's easy enough
        to just hit delete. Right now, the ratio of spam complaints to spam
        is about 1:2, so things aren't too bad.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Tim Gahagan <tim@g...> wrote:
        > Would the list admin remove this user???
        >
        > It is just spam!!!
      • Tim Gahagan
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2002
          You are right, and most of the traffic is valid.

          Still have not heard you all come up with a plan on the get together...

          Since I have not been to one, I would like to make it if I am in town.

          Tim