RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: home network

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 5, 2004
      Message
      What part of the city do you live in?  I'll be in Austin all day tomorrow.  I have a wireless network in my home and my kids can print to the printer connected to my computer through the network with no problem.

      (Yes, I set it up myself....)

      Doc Geo (Barry)
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 5, 2004
        Wow, I see a "Network the Printer" event cache happening! :-) I'm in
        Wells Branch. Anytime after this weekend would probably be better as
        I have lots of out of town company here right now. Maybe next fri
        before the Essiada mission? If not, sat or sun is fine too. Wow, I'm
        excited at the notion of this actually working!!!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Barry Watson"
        <bcwatson@h...> wrote:
        > What part of the city do you live in? I'll be in Austin all day
        > tomorrow. I have a wireless network in my home and my kids can
        print to
        > the printer connected to my computer through the network with no
        > problem.
        >
        > (Yes, I set it up myself....)
        >
        > Doc Geo (Barry)

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129o3vq37/M=281955.5530326.6602771.30011
        76/

        D=groups/S=1705171288:HM/EXP=1099789553/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12imh1l2c/*
        htt

        p://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=10997031
        532
        > 52075>

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129o3vq37/M=281955.5530326.6602771.30011
        76/

        D=groups/S=1705171288:HM/EXP=1099789553/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12imh1l2c/*
        htt

        p://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=10997031
        532
        > 52075>
        >

        > Get unlimited calls to
        >
        > U.S./Canada

        <http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1
        099
        > 703153252075>
        >
        > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
        M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=group
        > s/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=459221056>
        >

        > _____

        subject=Unsub
        > scribe>

      • Barry Watson
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 5, 2004
          Message
          Ok, Austin geocachers, party at Essiar's house...!

          <bcwatson@h...> wrote:
          > What part of the city do you live in?  I'll be in Austin all day
          > tomorrow.  I have a wireless network in my home and my kids can
          print to
          > the printer connected to my computer through the network with no
          > problem.

          > (Yes, I set it up myself....)

          > Doc Geo (Barry)

          subject=Unsub
          > scribe>

        • L. Kevin D.
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 5, 2004
            ey, thanks guys. Both of my systems run XP.

          • semperquestio
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 6, 2004
              Yeah, I've done those "wizards" about a zillion times and my wirelss
              laptop and wired desktop still cannot see each other across my
              netgear wireless router. I shuttle all my files by email or via my
              yahoo briefcase. :(

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"