Most fmous site from Brasil

  • Amanda Paixao Monttezzinni
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2002
      http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/aline2505/index.html and visit too http://www.geocities.com/zemaplata/index.html

      Yahoo! PageBuilder - O super editor para criação de sites: é grátis, fácil e rápido.
    • Tim Gahagan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
        Would the list admin remove this user???

        It is just spam!!!

        Tim

        At 04:16 PM 8/18/2002 -0300, you wrote:
        http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/aline2505/index.html and visit too http://www.geocities.com/zemaplata/index.html

        Yahoo! PageBuilder - O super editor para criação de sites: é grátis, fácil e rápido.
        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • eoghan01
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
          I'll remove that username, but that won't stop spam.
          Until it gets to the point that spam becomes overwhelming, I won't
          close off the group. There's so little traffic that it's easy enough
          to just hit delete. Right now, the ratio of spam complaints to spam
          is about 1:2, so things aren't too bad.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Tim Gahagan <tim@g...> wrote:
          > Would the list admin remove this user???
          >
          > It is just spam!!!
        • Tim Gahagan
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2002
            You are right, and most of the traffic is valid.

            Still have not heard you all come up with a plan on the get together...

            Since I have not been to one, I would like to make it if I am in town.

            Tim