OT; Band Jam for Make a Wish Foundation

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      My daughter Natalie has put together a show at Antones for Thursday,
      Nov. 11th, 8pm - close. 13 bands such as Two Man Crew, Damesviolet,
      etc. I bought a wad of tickets. Tix are $7. All proceeds go to the
      Make a Wish Foundation. If anyone is interested please email me.
      Might even get a Make a Wish Event Smiley! :-) Thanks!