Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cigar Tube needed

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
      You don't have to associate with her. You'll just be hanging around.

      Shelly I found two, slightly different sizes. You take your pick. (There
      have to be a couple of one-liners in there somewhere.)

      >>> essiar@... 11/01/04 11:21 PM >>>

      Hmmm..... OK, I won't go there.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer
      <lowracer@a...> wrote:
      > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
      >
      > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
      >
      > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
      friend
      > > Caroline too.
      > >
      > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
      > >
      > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
      down
      > >> sunday
      > >> joeking
      > >>
      > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
      > >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

      > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
      > >> Please?
      > >> Thanks
      > >> Shelly

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
        Testing.  I have not been getting group emails all day...

        <lowracer@a...> wrote:
        > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
        >
        > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
        >
        > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
        friend
        > > Caroline too.
        > >
        > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
        > >
        > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
        down
        > >> sunday
        > >> joeking
        > >>
        > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
        > >>  I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

        > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
        > >> Please?
        > >> Thanks
        > >> Shelly

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
          It's been pretty quiet except for Marks post about his approval issue.