Night Cache Expedition - Night's PlutoniAN Shore - 10 Nov 2004

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
      Night's PlutoniAN Shore is still out there, and we're planning an
      informal event to go find it.

      Wednesday, 10 November, 5:22PM #Sharp#

      GCE4E0 - Parking at: N 30° 22.590 W 097° 54.081

      Bring flashlights (head-mounted white LED is best) and your GPS. Total
      time required will be about 45 mins to an hour.

      Email me if you're planning to attend.

      -mark.
    • dragnfyr@classicnet.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
        I would love to do this, but I dont think I can get there from Round Rock in 20 minutes

        Drag

        From: lowracer <lowracer@...>
        Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:42:08 -0600

        >Night's PlutoniAN Shore is still out there, and we're planning an
        >informal event to go find it.
        >
        >Wednesday, 10 November, 5:22PM #Sharp#
        >
        >GCE4E0 - Parking at: N 30° 22.590 W 097° 54.081
        >
        >Bring flashlights (head-mounted white LED is best) and your GPS. Total
        >time required will be about 45 mins to an hour.
        >
        >Email me if you're planning to attend.
        >
        >-mark.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • lowracer
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
          Must... leave... early...
          ;-)
          -mark
          On Nov 2, 2004, at 8:43 AM, dragnfyr@... wrote:

          > I would love to do this, but I dont think I can get there from Round
          > Rock in 20 minutes
          >
          > Drag

          > From: lowracer <lowracer@...>
          > Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:42:08 -0600
          >

          > >Night's PlutoniAN Shore is still out there, and we're planning an
          > >informal event to go find it.
          > >
          > >Wednesday, 10 November, 5:22PM #Sharp#
          > >
          > >GCE4E0 - Parking at: N 30° 22.590 W 097° 54.081
          > >
          > >Bring flashlights (head-mounted white LED is best) and your GPS.
          > Total
          > >time required will be about 45 mins to an hour.
          > >
          > >Email me if you're planning to attend.
          > >
          > >-mark.
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > <f2_free2_300x250_def_0904.gif>
          > <l.gif>

          > Service.

        • Alex Alexander (&Kim)
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2004
            Is this still on?

            Mark, Candy will give you my number, can you call me if this is happening.

            alex.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer <lowracer@a...> wrote:
            > Night's PlutoniAN Shore is still out there, and we're planning an
            > informal event to go find it.
            >
            > Wednesday, 10 November, 5:22PM #Sharp#
            >
            > GCE4E0 - Parking at: N 30° 22.590 W 097° 54.081
            >
            > Bring flashlights (head-mounted white LED is best) and your GPS. Total
            > time required will be about 45 mins to an hour.
            >
            > Email me if you're planning to attend.
            >
            > -mark.
          • lowracer
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2004
              Yes we are still on for 5:22PM. Anyone else who wants to go please
              email me off list so we know to expect you.