Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cigar Tube needed

  • Joe King
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down sunday
      joeking

      Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
      I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

      >>> mpain@... 11/1/2004 9:30:12 AM >>>

      Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
      Please?
      Thanks
      Shelly

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Michele Pain
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
        Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my friend
        Caroline too.

        On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:

        > If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down sunday
        > joeking
        >
        > Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
        > I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

        > Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
        > Please?
        > Thanks
        > Shelly
        >

        > Do you Yahoo!?
        > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <f2_free2_300x250_def_0904.gif>
        > <l.gif>

        > Service.

      • lowracer
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
          Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...

          On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

          > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my friend
          > Caroline too.
          >
          > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
          >
          >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down
          >> sunday
          >> joeking
          >>
          >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
          >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

          >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
          >> Please?
          >> Thanks
          >> Shelly
        • Essiar
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
            Hmmm..... OK, I won't go there.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer
            <lowracer@a...> wrote:
            > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
            >
            > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
            >
            > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
            friend
            > > Caroline too.
            > >
            > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
            > >
            > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
            down
            > >> sunday
            > >> joeking
            > >>
            > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
            > >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

            > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
            > >> Please?
            > >> Thanks
            > >> Shelly
          • Henry Rohlfs
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
              You don't have to associate with her. You'll just be hanging around.

              Shelly I found two, slightly different sizes. You take your pick. (There
              have to be a couple of one-liners in there somewhere.)

              >>> essiar@... 11/01/04 11:21 PM >>>

              <lowracer@a...> wrote:
              > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
              >
              > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
              >
              > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
              friend
              > > Caroline too.
              > >
              > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
              > >
              > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
              down
              > >> sunday
              > >> joeking
              > >>
              > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
              > >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

              > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
              > >> Please?
              > >> Thanks
              > >> Shelly

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Karen
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
                Testing.  I have not been getting group emails all day...

                <lowracer@a...> wrote:
                > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
                >
                > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
                >
                > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
                friend
                > > Caroline too.
                > >
                > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
                > >
                > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
                down
                > >> sunday
                > >> joeking
                > >>
                > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
                > >>  I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

                > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
                > >> Please?
                > >> Thanks
                > >> Shelly

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Wayne Lind
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
                  It's been pretty quiet except for Marks post about his approval issue.