Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Bastrop caches this sunday

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Shelly, I was thinking about doing the same thing Sunday. I still have a
      couple I need to finish up and with Karen out of town for the week (and
      last marching competition tomorrow) I think I'm available. I'll know
      more certainly in a couple of days.

      >>> mpain@... 11/1/2004 9:24:13 AM >>>

      I missed Essiar's Columbus Day event last month out at Bastrop SP. So
      I'm
      going to do the Bastrop State Parks caches on Sunday with a friend
      who's
      never cached. Company would be fun.

      Let's get a group together. Maybe this would be a good time to bring in
      newbie friend or two who you'd like to introduce to caching?

      Shelly

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        count me in.
        I haven't gotten much caching in lately and I"m ready to go do some

        joeking

        "mpain@..." <mpain@...> wrote:
        I missed Essiar's Columbus Day event last month out at Bastrop SP. So I'm
        going to do the Bastrop State Parks caches on Sunday with a friend who's
        never cached. Company would be fun.

        Let's get a group together. Maybe this would be a good time to bring in a
        newbie friend or two who you'd like to introduce to caching?

        Shelly

        Do you Yahoo!?