Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cigar Tube needed

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

      >>> mpain@... 11/1/2004 9:30:12 AM >>>

      Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
      Please?
      Thanks
      Shelly

      http://mail2web.com/ .

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Joe King
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
        If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down sunday
        joeking

        Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
        I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

        >>> mpain@... 11/1/2004 9:30:12 AM >>>

        Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
        Please?
        Thanks
        Shelly

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Michele Pain
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
          Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my friend
          Caroline too.

          On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:

          > If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down sunday
          > joeking
          >
          > Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
          > I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

          > Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
          > Please?
          > Thanks
          > Shelly
          >

          > Do you Yahoo!?
          > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > <f2_free2_300x250_def_0904.gif>
          > <l.gif>

          > Service.

        • lowracer
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
            Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...

            On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

            > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my friend
            > Caroline too.
            >
            > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
            >
            >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down
            >> sunday
            >> joeking
            >>
            >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
            >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

            >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
            >> Please?
            >> Thanks
            >> Shelly
          • Essiar
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
              Hmmm..... OK, I won't go there.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer
              <lowracer@a...> wrote:
              > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
              >
              > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
              >
              > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
              friend
              > > Caroline too.
              > >
              > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
              > >
              > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
              down
              > >> sunday
              > >> joeking
              > >>
              > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
              > >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

              > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
              > >> Please?
              > >> Thanks
              > >> Shelly
            • Henry Rohlfs
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
                You don't have to associate with her. You'll just be hanging around.

                Shelly I found two, slightly different sizes. You take your pick. (There
                have to be a couple of one-liners in there somewhere.)

                >>> essiar@... 11/01/04 11:21 PM >>>

                <lowracer@a...> wrote:
                > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
                >
                > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
                >
                > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
                friend
                > > Caroline too.
                > >
                > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
                > >
                > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
                down
                > >> sunday
                > >> joeking
                > >>
                > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
                > >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

                > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
                > >> Please?
                > >> Thanks
                > >> Shelly

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Karen
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
                  Testing.  I have not been getting group emails all day...

                  <lowracer@a...> wrote:
                  > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
                  >
                  > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
                  >
                  > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
                  friend
                  > > Caroline too.
                  > >
                  > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
                  > >
                  > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
                  down
                  > >> sunday
                  > >> joeking
                  > >>
                  > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
                  > >>  I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

                  > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
                  > >> Please?
                  > >> Thanks
                  > >> Shelly

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Wayne Lind
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
                    It's been pretty quiet except for Marks post about his approval issue.