Cigar Tube needed

  • mpain@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
      Please?
      Thanks
      Shelly

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Henry Rohlfs
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
        I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

        >>> mpain@... 11/1/2004 9:30:12 AM >>>

        Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
        Please?
        Thanks
        Shelly

        http://mail2web.com/ .

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Joe King
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
          If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down sunday
          joeking

          Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
          I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

          >>> mpain@... 11/1/2004 9:30:12 AM >>>

          Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
          Please?
          Thanks
          Shelly

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Michele Pain
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
            Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my friend
            Caroline too.

            On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:

            > If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down sunday
            > joeking
            >
            > Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
            > I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

            > Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
            > Please?
            > Thanks
            > Shelly
            >

            > Do you Yahoo!?
            > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > <f2_free2_300x250_def_0904.gif>
            > <l.gif>

            > Service.

          • lowracer
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
              Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...

              On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

              > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my friend
              > Caroline too.
              >
              > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
              >
              >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one down
              >> sunday
              >> joeking
              >>
              >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@...> wrote:
              >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

              >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
              >> Please?
              >> Thanks
              >> Shelly
            • Essiar
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
                Hmmm..... OK, I won't go there.

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer
                <lowracer@a...> wrote:
                > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
                >
                > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
                >
                > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
                friend
                > > Caroline too.
                > >
                > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
                > >
                > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
                down
                > >> sunday
                > >> joeking
                > >>
                > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
                > >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

                > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
                > >> Please?
                > >> Thanks
                > >> Shelly
              • Henry Rohlfs
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
                  You don't have to associate with her. You'll just be hanging around.

                  Shelly I found two, slightly different sizes. You take your pick. (There
                  have to be a couple of one-liners in there somewhere.)

                  >>> essiar@... 11/01/04 11:21 PM >>>

                  <lowracer@a...> wrote:
                  > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
                  >
                  > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
                  >
                  > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
                  friend
                  > > Caroline too.
                  > >
                  > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
                  > >
                  > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
                  down
                  > >> sunday
                  > >> joeking
                  > >>
                  > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
                  > >> I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

                  > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
                  > >> Please?
                  > >> Thanks
                  > >> Shelly

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • Karen
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
                    Testing.  I have not been getting group emails all day...

                    <lowracer@a...> wrote:
                    > Mom always warned me about associating with cigar-smoking women...
                    >
                    > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:
                    >
                    > > Cool! What time to you all want to get together? I"ll ask my
                    friend
                    > > Caroline too.
                    > >
                    > > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Joe King wrote:
                    > >
                    > >> If henry can't find one let me know and I can bring you one
                    down
                    > >> sunday
                    > >> joeking
                    > >>
                    > >> Henry Rohlfs <henry@p...> wrote:
                    > >>  I think I have one. I'll double check tonight.

                    > >> Anybody have a spare metal cigar tube I can have?
                    > >> Please?
                    > >> Thanks
                    > >> Shelly

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Wayne Lind
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 10, 2004
                      It's been pretty quiet except for Marks post about his approval issue.