Bastrop caches this sunday

  • mpain@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      I missed Essiar's Columbus Day event last month out at Bastrop SP. So I'm
      going to do the Bastrop State Parks caches on Sunday with a friend who's
      never cached. Company would be fun.

      Let's get a group together. Maybe this would be a good time to bring in a
      newbie friend or two who you'd like to introduce to caching?

      Shelly

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        I was out there this past weekend and ran into some resistance from the park rangers. Wayne is going to remind them that he personally escorted one of the rangers to every cache in the park this week, so that should be fine, but they are also sensitive to "impromptu" parking, so please park appropriately and Kenny won't have to throw you in the slammer!

        I wish I could go out there with you all because that darn #69 orienteering marker is calling to me, but its not in the plans, so have fun!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          Shelly, I was thinking about doing the same thing Sunday. I still have a
          couple I need to finish up and with Karen out of town for the week (and
          last marching competition tomorrow) I think I'm available. I'll know
          more certainly in a couple of days.

          >>> mpain@... 11/1/2004 9:24:13 AM >>>

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Joe King
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
            count me in.
            I haven't gotten much caching in lately and I"m ready to go do some

            joeking

            "mpain@..." <mpain@...> wrote:
            I missed Essiar's Columbus Day event last month out at Bastrop SP. So I'm
            going to do the Bastrop State Parks caches on Sunday with a friend who's
            never cached. Company would be fun.

            Let's get a group together. Maybe this would be a good time to bring in a
            newbie friend or two who you'd like to introduce to caching?

            Shelly

            Do you Yahoo!?