Just one more 60 CS question...

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      When I first got it the base map showed the interstate exit numbers. I
      have since loaded a bunch of street maps.
      At some point my display stopped showing the exit numbers. I liked
      those. I've read through the whole manual at least once in my own
      slacker fashion but can't figure out how to get the exit numbers back.

      Please help me!!!!

      Thanks
      Shelly
    • lowracer