Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Call the Bomb Squad? - It's just a matter of time

  • Randell Pitts
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 31, 2004

      I meant to comment on this awhile back but forgot- sorry.

      I have some very direct connections with law enforcement, specifically here in Williamson County (no I am not a felon or a WCSO class-action former employee).  I would be more than happy to help or assist any and all approaches to law enforcement.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer