Geocaching Survey

  • kiltsurfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hey fellow Geocachers,

      I am currently working on my Masters of Science degree in Management.
      One of my assignments is to study a business or organization that has
      experienced a change. I have chosen to study how Geocaching.com
      started, the early years and how this little online dialogue developed
      into a global sport. I would like to gather some basic information
      about the people that Geocache. The survey should only take 3 - 5
      minutes to complete and all questions are optional.

      If you have a few free minutes, could you complete the survey at
      http://trekkin.com/geosurvey/

      THANKS
      Kiltsurfer (Scott)