Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Call the Bomb Squad? - It's just a m atter of time

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2004
      That company was bought out by Motorola back in '92 and they promptly
      laid off all the employees and the plans have been part of a
      'feasibility study' for the last 12 years. Last word I heard was that
      the proposed transparent aluminum concept presented a serious liability
      with respect to infringement on the patents of the A.G. Lexan company.

      In other words: Don't hold your breath.
      -mark