Hit Our Two New Caches...

  • geoham25
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2002
      Ham (Abraham) from Team KAMM here just letting you know that we have
      placed to new caches to the Austin area. They are both unique in
      their own way and are in great locations.

      I also just finished renovations on our team web site and placed
      some custom maps to use in your hunt. They are only one page (for
      each cache) and have all the maps and info you will need to find
      them. Why not print them out and take them with you instead of using
      the ones on Geocaching.Com? You can find them at
      http://kamm.nasser.net/maps

      Well, that's it... We hope you enjoy the caches as we have put a lot
      of work into them.

      - Team KAMM