Wow!!

  • Eoghan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2002
      I was just browsing through the recent cache logs at geocaching.com and
      noticed that ThreeLanes is at 196 finds!!
      Spectacular!

      Do you have any special plans for number 200?

      -Eoghan
    • tlane3of6
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
        To be honest, we didn't even think about it until you mentioned it.

        We talked about it a little tonight and have come up with a plan;

        We're just going to blow by the bicentennial mark like it was
        standing still! ;>)

        We actually have a Saturday free with no soccer plans. There seems
        to be a cluster on the North side of town that we've been 'avoiding'
        for too long. They're mostly all about 20 to 30 miles from home but
        we should be able to come up with a route that keeps the total miles
        reasonable. If everything works out, we may have the closest 100
        caches found (including our hides) by Monday.

        Then we'll just take a break for awhile and work on hidding some
        more. I don't think we've been challenging the rest of you enough
        yet. ;>)

        Later, Tom