[CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Happy Birthday/Anniversary

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 25, 2004
      Thank you to all for the kind birthday wishes. And thanks to everyone
      who has hidden caches, been available to give hints, sponsored events,
      been out caching with us, told great stories about their adventures, and
      supported our fun little activity. The last year has been great!

      One more week left in marching season, so hopefully we'll be hitting
      the trails more soon. Got out yesterday to nab a few, plus finally get
      started on the Monster. The Geodillos' series look like it'll be fun!
      And thanks to Tanya for the phone support yesterday!

      -DD