Hey Moosiegirl!

  • gbmorrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      Hey Moosiegirl!

      Sharing a birth year with the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughan, Howard
      Stern, Billy Mumy, Rene Russo, John Travolta, Ron Howard, Jackie Chan,
      Dennis Quaid, James Belushi, Kathleen Turner, Elvis Costello, Annie
      Lennox, Ozzie Smith, Denzel Washington, that weird thorax guy, the
      polio vaccine and Elvis's first commercial recording can't be all badÂ…..

      Sorry I wasn't there to tell you in person, but Happy Birthday to the
      first person to ever come around and tell me hi at a geocaching
      eventÂ….here's hoping that the next 50 are even more fun as the first!