Have a MOOSIE-great birthday, Girlfriend!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      http://www.funegreets.com/birthday/50th.htm

      Happy Birthday to you
      Happy Birthday dear Candy
      Happy Birthday to you!!!
      And many MORE!!!!

      You know great things come in 50's
      The United States of America for one!
      The 50's also has some of the greatest music and musicians of all
      time!!!

      50 - Sayings for you to practice:

      Candy is 50!

      Remember when you were little and you thought 50 was sooo old. You
      were right!

      50 is the age of discovery - you discover you're old!

      50 year old: one owner, needs parts, make offer.

      Forty is the old age of youth; Fifty is the youth of old age. --
      Victor Hugo

      I'm 18 with 32 years experience.

      Look who's 50!

      I'm 50 in years, 20 in spirit!

      I'm too young to be 50!

      On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm a perfect 50!

      Fifty is 5 perfect 10's!

      It took me 50 years to look this good!

      I'm not over the hill at 50, I'm just reaching my peak!

      Here's to celebrating the 29th anniversary of your 21st birthday!

      I'm not 50, I'm 49.95, plus tax!

      Nifty at Fifty!

      Welcome to the Fabulous Fifties!

      Up to age 50, it's just a rehearsal!

      Life after 50: when your back goes out more than you do.

      I love you, Girl!
      tanya