ok next question

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
      How do you change text display from cardinal letters to degrees?
    • lowracer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
        Menu, Menu, Setup, Heading, then click on the menu to change Cardinal
        Letters to Degrees.
        -mark
        On Oct 21, 2004, at 10:12 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

        > How do you change text display from cardinal letters to degrees?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <lrec_companion_043004.gif>
        > <l.gif>

        > Service.

      • Paul Holland
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
          AHH you mentioned Cardinals!!!  AHHHH!!!!

          lowracer <lowracer@...> wrote:

          Menu, Menu, Setup, Heading, then click on the menu to change Cardinal
          Letters to Degrees.
          -mark
          On Oct 21, 2004, at 10:12 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

          > How do you change text display from cardinal letters to degrees?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > Service.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Michele Pain
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
            OK - I'm going to read the book for a while. Thanks for both answers.